So. I hate meme's, but will make an exception for personal friends. Kristine Löwe has tagged me, so here goes:
1. Uhm. What haven't I already written about. One-night stands, long lost – now found – father, bizarre family, drinking, wanting to be an astronaut, eating disorders. Is there anything you don't already know? You freak.
So. Right. I do have a Celine Dion-album. But then again I also have Shakira. And Spice Girls. And my excuse for having a Westlife-album, is that my grandmum likes one of the songs. I was getting it for her. I just don't see her that often. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it.
2. When I started my job before the current, I sent a notice to one of the financial papers to include me under their weekly feature «newly hired». They printed the notice. Illustrated by a picture of me smoking a joint. I told my conservative new employer it was a cigar. That would be the worst rolled cigar in the history. I was young, libertarian and wanted to change the laws...
3. I've seen Band of Brothers, the full series, more than ten times. My favorite episode is Crossroads. I had a thing for Damian Lewis. Then for Ron Livingston. And Donnie Wahlberg. Oh. Heck. I have a thing for men in uniform. Is that so wrong?
4. I've done shooting training (guns). I also took my hunters exam (rifle). While I was still a vegetarian. Then again I also had piano lessons when I was younger. I hate piano almost as passionately as I hate guns, but admits that guns are sexier. Or put it this way – I look better with a gun than with a piano.
5. It has dawned on me lately that I would've liked to have kids one day, but now that I've turned 35...erm.. 29 and some months, it's not very likely.
And because I'm such a good girl, I'm not gonna forward this one. Why in English? Because the request was in English.